Ultra Bonder maximises lash retention and minimises any allergies* and irritation caused by adhesive fumes. Ultra Bonder can be used with all types of lash extensions and with any professional adhesives.
Ultra Bonder adds resilience to the adhesive; the extra flexibility guarantees that the bonds do not break as easily, which guarantees better retention.
It polymerizes the adhesive so that the eyelash extensions may get wet immediately after the treatment resulting in less irritation for the client’s eyes. This revolutionary product means you don’t need to use a Nanomister after the lash application.
There is no longer waiting for 24-48 hours to get lashes cured, clients can wet the lashes without the fear of losing extensions. One bottle lasts up to 200 clients.
HOW TO USE
- Wait 2 minutes after the last eyelash extension has been applied.
- Apply 1 drop to a microfibre wand
- Apply the Ultra Bonder at the adhesive bonding points, front and back, as close to the lash line while the client’s eyes are closed
- Adhesive bond will cure within 2 minutes.
- Fan dry and brush lashes to fluff them up.
- After 3 minutes it is safe for the client to wet their eyelashes. By applying Ultra Bonder adhesive is cured and waterproof
- Eyelash extensions may get wet immediately after the treatment resulting in less irritation for the client’s eyes.
You do not need to use a Nanomister as Ultra Bonder has finalised the treatment for you
THE SCIENCE BEHIND IT
DLUX Professional Ultra Bonder removes humidity from the adhesive bonding point. Helping the bond become stronger and waterproof within 2-3 minutes. Bond points stay flexible and secure resulting in better retention of eyelash extensions. Clients also experience less irritation due to instant curing and less adhesive fumes.
*Ultra Bonder does not guarantee that a client will not have an allergic reaction to the adhesive that is used during the lash application. Ultra Bonder polymerizes the adhesive to minimise fumes from curing adhesive. Clients experience less irritation due to instant curing and less adhesive fumes. Eyelash extensions may get wet immediately after the treatment resulting in less irritation for the client’s eyes.