PROTECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION (POPI) ACT
The Lash Collection® (TLC) and The Lash Collection Academy (TLCA) have updated its policies and procedures in line with the Protection of Personal Information (POPI) Act.
Please take note of the following in this regard:
- By virtue of the relationship which exists between TLC/TLCA and you, the Client, certain personal information is required to carry out the contracted service. As such the Client affords TLC/TLCA consent to use such relevant personal information. Personal information will only be used for the explicit, specific and lawful rendering of the required service.
- In line with requirements of POPI, all personal information will be safeguarded and stored in a locked environment and fire walls implemented with our online cloud backup storage.
- TLC and TLCA hereby asserts that no information will ever be divulged or sold to 3rd parties for the purposes of direct marketing. We respect our clients’ right to privacy and endeavour to collect and use information minimally, transparently, and for the purpose for which it was collected.
- The Client is responsible for advising TLC and TLCA of any changes in personal information which TLC and TLCA will in turn update and maintain.
- The Client is aware that TLC and TLCA uses personal information such as email address, postal address, mobile numbers etc to communicate with the Client. Communications include but are not limited to accounting documents, newsletters, information on the beauty industry, new launches, product, and training information etc.
- The Client may manage his/her own subscription on The Lash Collection® website.
Should you have any queries regarding the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Unit 44 Woodbridge Business Park
452 Koeberg Road
Milnerton, Cape Town