With so much choice available, how do you go about choosing the right training provider to suit your needs?
Here are a few essentials we feel are important to look out for!
1. Are you training with an established Academy?
2. How long have they been in the industry for and can they supply student testimonials?
3. Is the Academy recognised by any accreditation body?
4. Are they able to supply you with a premium quality product range during and post-training?
5. Will you receive a simple certificate of attendance or do you need to earn the certification?
6. Will the certificate you receive be locally or internationally recognised?
7. How much post-training support will you have access to?
8. Will you be receiving hands-on attention from an Educator?
9. What qualification and experience does the Educator have?
Investing your time and money in quality training will benefit yourself and your clients in the long run, and ensure you are setting yourself up for a profitable career in a competitive industry.
If you need more guidance or would like a call from one of our training team to discuss the options available to you, get in touch today on email@example.com ✉️