We are aware that the constantly evolving global COVID-19 pandemic brings with it a lot of uncertainty and worry for everyone.
Your Health & Safety is our main priority and we want to ensure our Academies remain a safe environment for all our students to learn.
Strict measures are being taken to intensify already implemented hygiene controls to keep our students and educators safe.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE BELOW MANDATORY PROTOCOLS BEFORE ATTENDING YOUR TRAINING SESSION.
- No mask, no entry. Please ensure you are wearing your mask before entering the premises.
- All visitors will be required to sanitise their hands thoroughly upon entry, as well as during the course of the training day.
- All visitors will have their temperature checked and recorded upon entry, and will be asked to record details of any recent travel or interaction with people that have tested positive for COVID-19.
- Any visitor currently experiencing symptoms or with a temperature reading of 37 and above will be asked to reschedule to the next available class once they have been given the all clear by a medical professional.
- All classes will be kept small to ensure there is enough space for social distancing to be practised at all times.
- All students will be responsible for arranging their own model’s and ensuring they follow the above guideline’s.
- Thank-you for your cooperation and helping us do our part in flattening the curve!
- Keep calm and stay safe!