We are aware that the global COVID-19 situation brings with it a lot of uncertainty and worry for everyone. The Lash Collection™ is committed to provide you with the best quality products and training you and your business depend on, whilst keeping our staff and customers safe and healthy.
We have outlined safeguards that have been put in place to continue to practice in a hygienic & safe environment.
TLC Head Office
- All visitors sanitise their hands upon entering the office as a preventative measure.
- All frequently touched surfaces are regularly wiped down with an alcohol-based sanitiser.
- Information regarding COVID-19 Coronavirus prevention is prominently displayed at the reception and throughout the office.
- We are operating in a hygienic & safe environment.
- We arefully stocked and able to process and courier your orders.
- All staff working with products and orders will undergo strict sanitation measures.
Strict measures are being taken to intensify already implemented hygiene controls within each class to keep our students safe.
All training classes and bookings will continue as normal with the below exceptions:
- Any student that has travelled to a high risk country within the last 3 weeks will be asked to postpone their booking and reschedule once they have been given the all clear.
- Any student currently showing flu like symptoms will be asked to reschedule to the next available class once they have been given the all clear.
Strict measures must be taken to intensify already implemented hygiene controls within the class. All students and models will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands before entering a training venue, along with the standard hygiene measures that are already in place during practical sessions.
To all our salon owners – Keep your customers safe!
As beauty professionals, best practice hygiene measures are always crucial with each treatment, and now more so than ever.
- Wash or sanitise your hands regularly.
- Wear a facemask and gloves during treatments and avoid touching your face.
- DO NOT reuse disposable items.
- Disinfect the trolley, bolster, neck pillow and doorknobs after each treatment.
- Sanitise equipment after each client.
- Add a drop of hydrogen peroxide solution to your humidifier. This will aid in killing any bacteria in salon room.
- Reschedule any customers that are showing flu-like symptoms
or that have recently travelled to a high-risk area.
Keep calm and stay HEALTHY!